- Over 150 expertly-tested recipes made from all-natural, whole foods provide nutritious and delicious eating for the whole family.
- Each recipe is labeled with icons for quick identification of meals appropriate for vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and/or low-sugar diets.
- Comprehensively illustrated with over 50 full-color photographs, the recipes are presented in an attractive, easy-to-read format with easy-to-follow instructions.
- The book includes practical preparation and equipment tips for cooks of any experience level, plus money-saving suggestions that help make healthy eating affordable.
- While designed to benefit those with inflammatory diseases like Lyme Disease, this book is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to adopt a more healthy way of eating.
5-star Review Excerpts:
Overall, I feel healthier and better following this diet.”
Is worth every penny!
I really appreciate that the recipes are not labor intensive.
“I would highly recommend this cookbook if you have Lyme disease or any type of inflammatory condition.
It s become my go-to cookbook for inspiration on healthier eating.
I bought [this book] to learn how to eat healthy and organic… so glad I did!
The 288-page book features over 150 recipes (over 55 include full color photos) that are:
* developed by Gail Piazza, a professional home economics consultant whose clients include All-Clad, Emerilware, Krups, Dr. Weil products and Lenox Corporation
* free of cane sugar, refined and artificial ingredients
* made from all-natural, whole food ingredients
* labeled with icons for quick identification of the many meals appropriate for vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and/or low-sugar diets
Not just a cookbook!
* Features a foreword by Dr. Singleton, author of The Lyme Disease Solution
* Includes money-saving suggestions
* Provides practical preparation and equipment tips for cooks of any experience level
* Explains Dr. Singleton s anti-inflammation diet, including how to incorporate it into your life
* Defines the beneficial characteristics of many foods
Who will benefit from following this anti-inflammation diet?
* People with chronic inflammatory illnesses, autoimmune conditions or food sensitivities.
* Those who want to lose weight
* Anyone eager to provide nutritious and delicious eating for themselves or their family
Recipes for Repair is an essential tool for anyone who enjoys preparing meals from whole foods free of processed ingredients!